1. The MOVE Bank Member Survey Incentives are organised by Railways Credit Union
Limited trading as MOVE Bank (“MOVE Bank”). AFSL/Australian Credit License
number 234 536 | ABN 91 087 651 090. Level 1, 179 Ann Street Brisbane 4001.
2. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is only open to MOVE Bank members aged 18 years or over. Employees of
MOVE, their families and associated companies, are ineligible to enter.
4. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
5. The promotional period is from 9:00am AEST 25 August 2021 to 11:59pm AEST 8
6. Prizes are 3 x A$100 gift card.
7. To be eligible for a prize, the entrant must complete the MOVE Bank Member Survey
(including providing a valid email address and phone number) within the promotional
8. The total prize pool has a maximum value of A$300.00.
9. Promotional prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as
10. MOVE Bank makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or
suitability of the prize.
11. The winners should be aware that tax implications may arise as a result of claiming
the prize and should seek independent financial advice prior to claiming the prize.
12. By entering the draw, the entrant acknowledges that they have read and understand
and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. MOVE Bank is, at its discretion, entitled to accept or reject any entry.
14. The random draw will take place at MOVE Bank’s office at Level 1, 179 Ann Street,
Brisbane, QLD, 4001 at 4:30pm AEST Monday 13 September 2021. The winners will
be notified by email or phone, and their names will be published in the following issue
of MOVE Life.
15. The result of any draw is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. No
responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
16. Should a prize remain unclaimed, MOVE Bank may conduct a second chance draw
at MOVE Bank’s office at Level 1,179 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4001 at 4:30pm
AEST Monday 27 September 2021, subject to any directions given by any relevant
authority. The winners will be notified by email or phone and will have their name
published in the following issue of MOVE Life.
17. MOVE Bank reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity and
proof of entry validity. These proofs must be in a form suitable for verification by
MOVE Bank, determined by MOVE Bank in its absolute discretion. In the event that a
winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no
substitute will be offered.
18. MOVE Bank will collect information of members and non-members. The purpose for
collecting your personal information is to enable us to draw and notify the competition
winners. MOVE Bank will disclose your information to agencies associated with this
promotion. You are able to gain access to the information disclosed. If, after entering
the competition, the entrant wishes MOVE Bank to cease using their personal
information for marketing and promotional purposes, the entrant should contact
MOVE Bank on 1300 362 216
19. All entries become the property of MOVE Bank. MOVE may use the name, address
and other personal information provided by the entrant for marketing and promotional
purposes. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of MOVE
Bank. For further information regarding personal information please refer to MOVE
20. MOVE Bank may require the winners to partake in any media exposure, including but
not limited to promotional, marketing and publicity activities without any further
reference or payment or other compensation.
21. The winners’ personal information may need to be disclosed to State and Territory
lottery departments as required by law and the winners’ names published as required
under relevant legislation.